Intern @ vector management
August 2017 - December 2017
- Update artist roster's social media pages, specifically in regards to Facebook and Bandsintown events.
- Created and edited graphics for tour and show promotion.
- Created copy for social media posts.
- Slowly, but surely, becoming a master of Photoshop
Intern @ Reroute music group/saulpaul
June 2017 - August 2017
- Assisted with booking performance/speaking engagements around the US.
Intern @ Brooklyn basement records
August 2016 - July 2017
- Assisted with artist and single marketing.
- Analyzed and organized merchandise sales data - organized and designed merch display.
- Learned basics of social media analytics - Learned Mailchimp & Artist Growth platform.
- Research trends and news in the music industry.
Intern @ Communicating Vessels
February 2015 - August 2016
- Assisted with promotion, set-up, operation and supervising volunteers for several events.
- Assisted with booking shows for several label acts.
- Ran merch table for several bands at various events.
Claims Analyst @ Greenway Health
November 2014 - August 2016
- Responsible for claim submission & resolving negative trends
- Prepared and analyzed reports of performance issues
- Maintained & Improved A/R and clean claim ratios for several client accounts
Audio Team Member @ Church of the Highlands
February 2014 - March 2016
- Assisted in set-up/breakdown of stage for worship services
- Learned the basics of Avid Venue software & console
- Learned proper coiling and storage procedure of audio equipment
- Served as A2 at a major worship service night
JMR Does Sound
February 2008 - Present
- Recorded and mixed songs for several local artists
- Booking manager for local bands & solo artists
- Assisted/supervised set up & breakdown of live sound events
- Provided audio production/music services for various artists
IEBA 2017 conference
Oct. 15th-17th, 2017
- Greeter/Info - Helped attendees with any and all questions they had; operated scanners for event entry.
- Setup - Assisted with lunch and event setup.
- Floater - Assisted and filled any gaps in volunteer needs.
Music biz 2017 conference
May 13th-18th, 2017
- Greeter/Info - Assisted attendees with directions and answered any questions that they had.
bonnaroo music & arts festival
- HBO Tent - Assisted with setup/breakdown, increasing attendee engagement and registration for the HBO Go App.
- Cinema Tent - Directed and assisted attendees with any questions they had.
Music Business @ Middle Tennessee State University
August 2016 - May 2019
- B.S. in Music Business, Minor in Marketing
- GPA : 4.0
- Extracurricular : Omega Delta Psi (Recording Industry Fraternity), S.P.A.R.E Concert Council and AMP Entertainment